The skilled and professional trainers at the School of Volunteer Management (RTO National Code 90031) can customise any of the School’s existing workshops or develop new workshops to meet the needs of your organisation and your specific requirements, i.e., content, delivery methods, timings, etc.
In addition to the Professional Development Workshop topics, below are just some of the areas in which training can be developed or customised:
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ethical Decision Making
- Customer Service
- Working with Media and Government
- Strategic Leadership
- Facilitating Groups
- Risk Management
- Change and Conflict Management
- Performance Management
- Performance Review and Performance Planning
In addition to the standard workshop fees, a customisation fee also applies, which will depend on the level of customisation required and will be confirmed in the School’s formal response to your request. The following expenses incurred by the School in the preparation, delivery, etc, of training or services will be on-charged to the client “at cost to the School” as follows for:
- Travel expenses incurred within the Sydney Metropolitan Area when the training/service is delivered 25km or more from the Sydney CBD. It will be at the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) approved “per kilometre” rate or the taxi fee incurred.
- b) Travel, accommodation and incidental expenses incurred when the training/service is delivered outside the Sydney Metropolitan Area. If applicable, the ATO approved “per kilometre” rate will apply.
Customised Training Request Form
To discuss your specific needs or to find out more about the School’s customised training, ring the Manager of the School on 02 9261 3600.